Group therapy is an empirically validated form of psychotherapy that helps support people with a variety of interventions. Some groups are more educational in nature, while others are focused on support and processing. Groups are helpful because you get the benefits of working with a trained clinician, and also receive and give support from others who have similar experiences!
Our current group offerings are listed below. Please click on any of the links to learn more about a specific group.
- Coping with Change (COVID-19 Support Group)*
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) Support Group
- HOPE Pain Management Group- Wednesdays
- HOPE Pain Management Group- Thursdays
- Mindful Self-Compassion: Learning to go with the Flow
- Mindfulness Group
- Social Skills Support Group (for individuals struggling with social relationships related to an Autism Spectrum Disorder or similar diagnosis)
- BIPOC(Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) Teen Support Group**
- BIPOC(Black, Indigenous, and People of Color) Adult Support Group**
- Middle School LGBTQIA Support Group
Insurance is accepted for all groups. If your insurance does not cover a specific group, we offer a $30 out-of-pocket cost, per session, for group therapy.
**Insurance information is not collected for these groups. Groups are offered at no out-of-pocket cost to participants.
As of March 2020, most groups are offered via video-conferencing (telehealth), please contact the clinic for more information.
Groups marked with an asterisk (*) are only open to clients currently being seen in individual therapy with a Strong Integrated Behavioral Health clinician.
If you're interested in joining this or any other groups, click here and let us know which one(s) you are interested in. You can also call us at 541-393-5983.